It takes 21 days to create a new habit.
Think for a moment about all the methods and diets you have tried in an attempt to manage your weight long-term.
Now think about all of the familiar sounding excuses for giving up:
- “I didn’t have enough time”,
- “I would have, if I had more money”
- “I was just too busy with work”
- “I travel too much for business”
- “I don’t have time to prepare food, I have 3 kids and work full time”.
Research shows that only 1 out of every 200 dieters achieve their goals. 99.5% of diets and quick fix weight loss programs fail. The Washington Post reports that out of every 200 people who go on a diet, only ten lose all the weight they set out to lose; and of those ten, only one keeps it off for any reasonable length of time.
Because the many excuses to avoid taking action overpower the motivation to take initiative, you will not reach your weight loss goals. I definitely understand; I have experienced the same situation. Even though these excuses may be true in your case, they are not the real reasons for holding you back! Millions of us use excuses everyday to explain why we feel unsuccessful in weight loss or weight control as well as in many other areas of our lives. However, the forces generally found beneath a person’s conscious awareness actually cause the block in our way.
The mental scripts that play automatically in our subconscious constitute how we react and respond to situations and circumstances. Clinical research has shown that more than 88% of our actions stem from subconscious programming. This subconscious “screenwriter” causes us to do the very things we strongly attempt not to do.
Essentially, this means that in every moment, many inner factors below your conscious awareness will determine your everyday outcomes, experiences and success! Our emotional and physical state along with our view or ourselves, subconscious mind and our typical responses, all determine which actions we will take.
Hypnotherapy works by helping you release emotional attachments to food, altering those old automatic scripts, habits and behaviors and creating new positive ones! We can get ourselves to do anything with greater ease when we change these out of date scripts.
Together we can achieve lasting positive lifetime changes from the inside out. Hypnosis will work for you! You may find the most difficulty in taking the first step, saying “Yes! I’m worth it” and be willing and open for success. Once you take that first step, I will be with you every step of the way on your road to effective weight management. Choice is power.
Think Yourself Slim focuses on choices and balance rather than deprivation.
Hypnosis sessions will help you:
- Release old subconscious scripts that inhibit you: any addictions, negative emotions, stress and belief systems.
- Create new positive habits, behaviors and thoughts.
- Motivate and inspire you.
- Curb those cravings.
- Explore physical movement.
- Gain understanding of your body and how it functions.
- Improve your sleep for more effective weight loss.
- Feel happy and healthy.
- Increase self esteem.
- Feel empowered, in control of your life and your success.
As we begin, you help me understand you. Together we discover and learn about what you would like to address in therapy. I will provide you with deeper understanding of how hypnosis works and how it will help. You will experience the power of your subconscious mind and I will provide you with positive suggestions to begin the process of creating change. Depending on the need, I may recommend a medical evaluation.
The following 3-phase approach delivers great success!
- We begin laying the foundation for long-term weight loss.
- Explore your needs and desires.
- Begin releasing old food habits and creating new healthful ones.
- We take a look at your current food habits. Make small adjustments where needed.
- We begin turning your body into a “Fat Burning Machine”.
- A hypnosis recording to enhance the work in progress.
- We continue to reinforce and build on top of the foundation already in place.
- We take a closer look at nutrition* and devise a nutritional plan adjusted accordingly throughout phase 2.
- We discuss physical activity and get you motivated and moving.
- We continue to curb cravings if present.
- Continuing the release of subconscious scripts that no longer serve you.
- We incorporate any specific needs you have along the way.
- Kitchen analysis*
- Cooking recommendations*
- A new hypnosis recording individualized to the success you have begun.
- The ongoing “lifestyle” phase.
- Nutritional adjustments* and plan for life long success.
- Revised physical activity plan.
- Reinforcement as needed adjusting to your success.
Passing the 21-day period having followed all recommendations you will start to notice significant changes within yourself and your behaviors. With guidance and support you are empowered to break through the crucial moments when old self-sabotaging habits surface and we ‘fall of the wagon” never to get back on. With support from hypnotherapy, you will get back on, if you fall off, increasing success and motivation, bringing you that much closer to your goal.
Each phase is flexible, individualized for life long success. We do not want to focus our goal on how quickly you can shed pounds. Instead, we will create a life balance; ultimately reaching phase 3 depending on your starting point and your personal, internal processes. I will guide you to empowerment, enabling harmony in your state of mind, leading to a healthy mind and body.
If you want a magic skinny pill or someone to do the weight-loss work for you, this may not be an appropriate option for you. Choosing hypnotherapy means choosing to make long-term, lasting and consistent changes in weight management and in your life.
Removing the blocks to your success and strengthening your motivations will provide you with the confidence to make this process easier than ever before. As part of your team, I will fully support you in your course to achieve your goals!
Your first step to freedom starts here. Contact me for a free phone consultation.